11.28.2011

Mary Kay Cyber Monday Sale!!!

http://www.marykay.com/content/whatsnew/giftguide/091611/images/gg_landingBg.jpgWhile some of you may be already done with your Christmas shopping, for those of you doing some Cyber Monday shopping today, here's a great deal for you!

My Mary Kay consultant, Cherice, is hosting a Cyber Monday Sale on her Mary Kay site today, from 12am-11:59pm CST - all orders placed within that time frame will receive 30% off plus FREE shipping!

And if that isn't enough to encourage to buy, unlike most consultants who work their business as additional income, Cherice gives all the profit from her sales to various charities and missions organizations! So when you buy from her, you're also giving to a great cause!

There's no code to enter for this sale - just purchase between 12am and 1159pm CST today and she'll deduct the 30% off your order once she contacts you to confirm everything (so don't freak out if it's not showing a discount on the checkout page).

I already had a few items I was planning on purchasing for Christmas gifts, but I think I'll also grab some of my mineral foundation and concealer as well since I'm getting pretty low!

So what are you waiting for - go order some stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thoughts?