6.12.2010

Celebrity Crushes part 2

Not too long a started a brief series called "Celebrity Crushes" and previously I posted about the hot actors I looooove.

Not that I'm into females, but here some of my favorite female actresses.

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2008/08/12/angelina-jolie.jpg
1. Angelina Jolie
Finding a guy or gal that doesn't like this is actress is hard to come by. She can play dramatic, crazy, and badass! (I personally prefer her in action flicks). Plus, she's hot too! She also does a lot of charity work too, so despite being famous, it's nice to see she gives back.

http://moviecarpet.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/milla-jovovich-resident-evil-4.jpg
2. Milla Jovovich
A favorite sci-fi/action leading lady of mine, and no, she's not the damsel in distress - she's the one kicking butt! I didn't really know who she was until I saw the first Resident Evil movie, then I eventually saw her in Zoolander as the lead female villain, and then I LOVED her in the sci-fi action hit The Fifth Element, starring along side Bruce Willis. I also loved her as Alice in the 3rd Resident Evil movie - Extinction (so far, this is the only one in the series that I really liked!)


http://www.gohardriders-mc.net/Doomsday-Rhona-Mitra.jpg
3. Rhona Mitra
I had never heard of her prior to seeing the B-movie-esque sci-fi/horror/fantasy/action film Doomsday, in which I LOVED her as heroine Eden Sinclair. She played a badass female in post-apocalyptic Scotland very, very well. Her next role was in "Underworld: Rise of the Lycans" (which was a really GOOD prequel - I like this one best out of the trilogy!) as vampire ruler Viktor's daughter Sonja who has a love affair with the Lycan slave Lucian.

 http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/arts/photos/2008/06/06/deschanel-zooey_584.jpg
4. Zooey Deschanel
I first saw her in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and loved her as Trillian! Since then, I've seen a handful of her films (Elf, TinMan, Yes Man, 500 Days of Summer, Failure to Launch... just to name a few!) and have really enjoyed her performances in them! I also started watching Pushing Daisies just because I thought she was in it (turns out, it was Anna Friel who kinda looks like Zooey). She's a cute actress with a classic look to her style and can also sing too!


5. Mila Kunis
http://www.etapetki.com.pl/galleries/znane/K/Mila_Kunis/mila_kunis_k8.jpg
She's really come a long way from her days on That 70s Show as Jackie Burkhart! She's proved she can play a hot badass female in Max Payne and Book of Eli, as well hold her own in comedies such as Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Extract, as well as on the small screen as Meg on Family Guy and various voice work on Robot Chicken. Another thing that makes her awesome is she's a self-proclaimed "computer nerd" and a known World of Warcraft player, although I guess she doesn't play too often nowadays since her career's picked up and she's doing all these movies lately. It's known that she plays Alliance, but won't say what server and no longer uses the voice-chat programs as she's been recognized on them previously!


Who are your favorite female actresses?

Also, don't forget to enter in my latest giveaway – a Fun in the Sun giftset!
Enter up til noon (cst) on Monday, June 14!
Click here for the details on how to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thoughts?