Like I said previously, I love getting these little blog awards - it means a lot to me and it gives me the warm fuzzies, plus I think they're so neat too, as they get passed from blogger to blogger... really cool! I hate it when I see people get these various blog awards and then they don't follow the fun little rules or even bother passing it onto others, as that's the whole point of these - to pass em on!
The rule for this award is, I have to write down where I see myself in ten years.
In 10 years... I'll be 35. I see myself still married, with 2 kids close in age and maybe a younger one trailing behind them. Hubby will have been promoted to full-time by now and only working that 1 job instead of 2, so he'll be able to spend more time with his family. I'll still be doing graphic design stuff when I'm not busy being a mommy. We'll have a house just the right size for us, which is exactly what we want - a ranch with a master bed and bath and a nice rec room in the basement as well as a computer/office room down there and plenty of space for our kids to play indoors and outdoors. Some may think just being a mom with work on the side is boring and not exciting, but it's what I would love to have for my life! Oh yeah, I'll have a nice car with air conditioning in it too and my iMac at home in our computer/office room so I can do all my design work on that, as those things are sweet!
I am passing this award onto...
- Jessi, an aspiring Journalist and writer at Musings of a Wannabe Star
- Amber of nostomanic who is an awesome cartoonist and so creative!
- Laura at Kikastrophe who is sooo smart she got her degree soon after she finished high school!!
- Kara at Crayons and Cylons who is a teacher and tries her best to leave an impact on her students
- Lady Mel from Lights.Camera.Drama who is determined to get her dream job in social media