5.10.2010

Music Shuffly Monday 05.10.10

1. "Defy You" by The Offspringhttp://www.veryicon.com/icon/png/Media/iPod,%20Therefore%20I%20Am/iPod%20Mini%20Blue.png
The Offspring's one of those bands from the 90s that's still rockin' today. I remember I bought the "Orange County" soundtrack which was on sale for like $8 because in the preview there was a really cool song by The Offspring in the background and I figured if it was in the preview, it had to be on the soundtrack, right? Wrong. This wasn't it. But it's still an alright song though.

2. "Let It Ride" by Zebrahead
I first heard a song by Zebrahead from one of the guys that lived on the same floor as my high school sweetheart during our first year of college. Then later on, working at the newspaper, one of the guys bought the CD this song is on and brought it in and it was basically part of our nightly music rotation when he worked. It was a decent CD, catchy, so I eventually went out and bought it myself.

3. "Feel It In Your Heart" by Cold
This was a decent album by Cold - lyrically it seems a lot different than their previous albums. Still good though!


4. "Hate to Say I Told You So" by The Hives
I hate this song because the main riff in it sounds too much like "Song 2" by Blur and you can easily improv and throw in the "Woooooo Hooo!" from Song 2 in various spots throughout this song. I hate it when artists do this - Jet is another band I can't stand because they're VERY guilty of doing this in their songs.

5. "Inside Out" by Reveille
I can't remember where I first heard this song but it would pop up on my music player during the first year of college quite frequently. I probably heard it on the radio back in high school but it feels too heavy for our rock station to play it; maybe I heard it on the other rock station, the one out of Madison...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thoughts?