5.04.2010

It's here!!


It's here!!!

http://img1.fantasticfiction.co.uk/images/n67/n337916.jpgThe next book in the Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries series that the hit show True Blood is based on is finally here!!

With that being said, I'm going to be AFK (away from keyboard) the next few days and most likely taking a brief break from the computer (minus when I'm at work) while I read through the latest installment of the series, which on average, only takes me about 2-3 days as the books in this series are such page-turners that I have to force myself to put them down and go to bed at night!

I apologize now if I don't get Warcraft Wednesday up this week.

Be back in a few days!

And for those not familar with the books or the show, feel free to read my summary and thoughts in a post I wrote last month (it's about 1/3 of the way down on the post)

2 comments:

  1. My mom is super into Charlaine Harris and watching True Blood is our mother-daughter bonding activity. Charlaine has a signing here in San Francisco next week so we might go to that together. I really need to start reading these books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The books are GREAT! Like serious page-turners, they're SOO good. You got mystery with a blend of romance in universe filled with tons of supernatural creatures.

    If you like the show, you'll LOVE the books.

    The thing I like about the show is that we see what's going on with the other characters when Sookie's not around, as the books are all from her point of view, but both the show and books are great in their own rights =)

    ReplyDelete

What's your thoughts?