1.04.2011

33 Week Survey

How far along?: 33 weeks, 1 day
How big is baby?: His fundal height measured 33cm at our appointment today - right as it should be!
Weight gain?: Today's weigh-in showed I've gained a total of 28lbs so far
Stretch marks?: They look gross but rubbing lotion on them most nights
Maternity clothes?: Yep - same as previous weeks
Sleep?: I wake up once in the middle of my sleeping time to go pee
Best moment this week?: Not really sure, it's been a bit of a tough week
Food cravings?: Warm gooey cheesey goodness, chocolate
Gender?: All boy still
Movement?: He seems to *hate* the twice weekly stress tests they have me doing as well as any loud consistent beeping machine noise
Belly button?: Flat =(
What I miss?: Being able to wear fun/cute heels
Labor signs?: The occasional Braxton Hicks but that's it
What I'm looking forward to?: Making room in our apartment for Jay =)
Milestone?:  Well we made it to the new year and it seems the diet is working as his fundal height has at least slowed down

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thoughts?