1.21.2011

The urge to do... nothing!

Right now I'm at a bit of a loss - I honestly feel like doing absolutely NOTHING. I have the whole afternoon and part of the evening free and nothing to do around here sounds appealing.

I don't feel like playing WoW, or anything on the PS3 or Wii.
I don't feel like reading.
I don't feel like watching any of the movies in our Netflix Instant queue.
I sure don't feel like cleaning.

I would paint the next layer (white) on my Super Mario Bros panels except the paint from the first layers I did the other night still aren't dry, not to mention it wouldn't even take me a half hour to do the next set of layers on them.

I kinda feel like climbing back in bed as I've been awake since 9am (which is due to have 5.5lbs of baby chilling ontop of my bladder making me get up to go and being unable to fall back asleep), however I know I'll sleep away the whole afternoon like I did the other day, messing up my sleep and eating schedules again.

And I'm not going outside - I really don't feel like going out right now in negative degree weather with a -20something windchill. Plus that requires getting cleaned up and dressed and I just don't feel like doing any of that right now either.

Ugh... I kinda hate this.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like that most days too, but for me it's because I am always dealing with my little bundle of joy. He's at the stage where if he can reach it, he is in to it!

    ReplyDelete

What's your thoughts?