1. Start the 30 Days of Me memeCheck! Day 9 is coming tomorrow. I've been posting these on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so if you've missed any of the entries thus far, you can find them all through the 30 Days of Me label and if you're curious about what this meme is and are interested in doing it yourself, you can read about it here.
2. Ride the Lazy River at the WaterparkNo... unfortunately, doesn't look like that's going to happen this summer... maybe next summer I'll go with family at some point and take the kiddo with me.
3. Make the appointment for the pre-approval home loan and/or go to itHasn't happened yet, but this one is more dependent on hubby and he wanted to wait til this month, so yeah...
4. Exercise 20 min a day for twice a weekNo, not this month - definitely this month though! I was still too tired regularly last month to make much of an effort with this one but since I'm in 2nd trimester now, hopefully I'll have more energy and this will happen.
5. Finish "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter"No... I did read a little more and I'm more than halfway through it, the problem is, I usually read in bed and at night and I've been falling asleep a lot earlier the last few weeks so I haven't been able to get much reading done. Hopefully I'll finish it this month though as I have a handful of books after this one waiting to be read as well.
6. Start my new "creative" projectI finally have all the materials to start it, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet
7. Finish the stove panelsNo... I fail, I know.
8. Have a nice, fun birthdayThis I did, and you can read all about it here
Okay, goals for September:
1. Finish that book already!2. Finish Lego Star Wars Wii3. Finish watching Kyle XY (I'm 1/4 of the way through season 2)4. Go to the bank and try and get pre-approved for a home loan again5. Exercise at least 20 min a day for twice a week6. Finalize plans for our trip to Dallas7. Try something new
I'll add more if I can think of more, but right now that's all that's coming up off the top of my head