9.13.2010

2 Years, moving forward

Today is me and the hubby's 2 year wedding anniversary.

http://weddingbellsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/wedding_rings.jpg
2 years... it honestly don't feel like it was that long ago - just last week as I was putting photos into some new albums and looking through our bachelor/bachelorette party and the bridal shower and rehearsal dinner photos... it just doesn't seem that long ago!

Considering how rocky our first year went, this past year has been relatively tame and has gone much, much smoother, which is a huge relief.

Technically your 2nd year anniversary is supposed to be your "cotton" anniversary (last year was paper and he got me the Sookie Stackhouse books while I got him some stuff for his writing among other things), I said screw it and got him something I knew he wanted which definitely isn't cotton! Oh well!

He's working til about 6pm tonight and then we're going out for a nice dinner at Applebee's as some of the new entrees on their 2 for $20 menu look really good!

Just in case he gets home early though, I should probably start getting ready, as I still need to get his gift out of my car and wrap it =)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, happy anniversary! I hope he likes his present, but it sounds like he definitely will. What a lucky guy :) Best wishes for your next year together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!

    I have a couple of friends who recently had their "iron" anniversary. She bought him some IronMan comics and an iron man shirt. Lol. I thought it was super cute

    ReplyDelete

What's your thoughts?