Starting at the top left and working across...
1. My BagIt's black faux leather (I think) and hubby bought it for me from Target for my 25th birthday. I also have a little black and red ribbon attached to it that some students were passing out at Walmart days after the shooting on campus.
2. My WalletI got this at Gordman's a few months ago and I love it - it matches my bag and it's got a side for my cards and ID and checkbooks and then the other side zips and holds money among other things. I also store my portable 2g USB drive in here too.
3. Motorola DroidI love my phone! I never saw the point or need in a smartphone until I got one and I just love it! It's basically a mini-computer as I can do pretty much anything I need to - check email, Facebook, Twitter, blog, read blogs, go on the internet, watch videos, listen to mp3s, etc.
4. MaceI'm female, I sometimes run out to the store after dark or come home after dark if I've been out... could come in handy!
5. A pocket sized thing of KleenexI have allergies so these sometimes come in handy
6. A hairclipJust in case I need to put my hair up for something, this is a temporary fix
7. WipesI got these from some restaurant and thought they might come in handy...
8. TamponsI have no clue why I still have these in my bag - I haven't needed them for the last 4 months and I most likely won't need them for at least another 5-6 months if not longer... I keep forgetting to take them out! lol...
9. 5 React GumIt's yummy and yeah... I always have a pack of gum on me
10. A reminder card for my next preggo appointment, some random business card, an NIU Huskie 2010 Football schedule, movie ticket to The Expendables
11. 2 pens, a mini-Maglite, and a Tide to Go stain remover pen
12. Pink and Black makeup pouch which houses items 13-17
13. Mary Kay small compact that holds 3 eye shadows, 1 blush, applicators and Garnetfrost lipstick
14. Mary Kay Satin Hands hand lotion
15. 3 Mary Kay Nourishine Lipglosses in Berry Sparkle, Sugar and Cream and Beach Bronze
16. Round Compact mirror with pouch
17. 2 bottles of Clear Eyes eyedrops - one is for contact lenses, the other is the Triple Action Relief
18. Pill container which I store my prenatal vitaminsI take them daily with dinner since they say to take with food and sometimes we go out to eat so I figured it'd be smart to keep some on me.
What's in your bag?