9.16.2010

Baby bumps and more

Hubby and I were at Walmart a few weeks ago and started looking at some of the baby stuff they had in their baby section - some of it was really cute! I can't wait til we go registry shopping! Hubby wants to wait until we know what baby's gender is though so we can shop accordingly so everything isn't all gender neutral colors - while stroller/carseat/high chair and bigger items we'll be reusing for when we have more kids are fine, we'd like some gender specific stuff for baby, not to mention I got 2 different nursery themes I want to do (Mario for a boy, Winnie the Pooh and friends for a girl).

If we find out we're having a girl, I told hubby I am rushing out to Target and picking up a few of these little outfits that combine cute pink, purple or black tutu skirts with cute little graphic tees - I saw a few of em in the store and just fell in love with how uber cute they were!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs336.ash2/61650_809358616989_30800316_43171443_2188916_n.jpgAlso, we went out for our 2 year wedding anniversary this past Monday and I wore one of my new maternity tops out. Here's a pic of me in it, with my 4 month baby bump - for the longest time I couldn't tell if it was baby or if it was just fat, but I can't really "suck in" my belly at all now and it seems firmer so we're pretty sure it's baby! A month ago my jean capris were fitting tight enough that I stopped wearing a belt with them, but just recently it seems baby has moved upward in my uterus as I have to wear a belt again with my capris and my regular jeans rest easily on my hips again, just under my belly! I also noticed that in the shower, my belly sticks out further than my boobs! While I've never been stick thin since I was a young kid, my belly has never stuck out further than my boobs - this is a new experience for me!

Our next doctor's appointment is this coming Monday, where I'll have cervical exam #2. I think we'll probably ask the U/S technician if they can tell anything gender-wise, although our scheduled anatomical survey ultrasound isn't until the end of October... WE CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT!!!

1 comment:

What's your thoughts?