11.23.2010

Music Shuffle Monday 11.22.10

http://www.veryicon.com/icon/png/Media/iPod,%20Therefore%20I%20Am/iPod%20Mini%20Blue.pngOkay, so technically it's just after midnight so this is slightly late, however quite a bit happened today (which I'll be posting about next!).

So first, on with the Music Shuffle Monday!

1. "We Still Fight" by Hatebreed
We have Hatebreed, although honestly, I don't really listen to them much or know much of their songs. This song is actually kinda short (it's barely a minute and a half long).

2. "Not Meant to Be" by Theory of a Deadman
You've probably heard this one on the radio or on VH1's music video countdown as it was one of their more recent singles. It's definitely one of ToaD's more mellower, softer songs. It's not bad though, although they come off sounding more like Shinedown on this track.

3. "Glorious" by Andreas Johnson
I first heard this song as it was in some VH1 original "Movies That Rock" film they put out during one summer in the late 90s/early 00s and I LOVED it. It's a really pretty late 90s pop-rock ballad and has some neat instrumentals going on in the background too. It was never very popular, but that didn't matter to me!

4. "Sometimes" by Britney Spears
lol... okay I didn't have this one on here until recently, as a friend mentioned it for old times sake on Facebook and I had completely forgotten about it. When I got ahold of Britney's discography, well this one was in it, and lol... remembering us imitating the dance from the video back in Jr. High... hahahahaha too funny!

5. "What Goes Around, Comes Around" by Justin Timberlake
Oh how fitting - a Britney track, followed by a Justin track! lol... I'll admit, while I wasn't a fan of his first solo album, I really liked most of what I heard from his 2nd album, including this track. This is the one that has Scarlett Jo playing his girlfriend in the video, she cheats on him and then meets a tragic end in a car accident soon after he learns of her deception. It's a pretty song too though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thoughts?