12.20.2010

Survey thingy

I haven't done one of these in forever (not since the Livejournal days I believe, lol...) but I'm bored and this seemed like an okay one so I figured why not?

Read my answers to this random survey a cousin of mine posted on Facebook after the jump =)



Are you a boy or girl?
 Female

Whats your favorite cartoon?
 South Park

What is your relationship status?
 Married

How do you want to die?
 Either something quick and painless or in my sleep

What did you last eat?
 A strawberry fruit yogurt parfait and some string cheese

Do you bite your nails ?
 I bite a few of them

Do you have an attitude?
 I can...

Do you like someone?
 Of Course


Are you gonna get high later ?
 Nope, I don't do that

Do you miss someone?
 Yeah, cuz he's working a ton right now so I don't see him much =(

Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
 Twirl

Do you tan a lot?
 Nah

Have any pets?
 Yep, our 2-year old kitty Tiger

How exactly are you feeling?
 Bored and blah

Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
 Yes...

Ever made out in the bathroom?
 Yeah sure - with hubby in the shower =)

Are you scared of spiders?
 The big ones - they're gross!

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
 Maybe

Do you regret anything from your past?
 A little

What are your plans for this weekend?
 CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you want to have kids?
 Obviously, considering I'm about to pop one out within the next 9 weeks, lol...

Do you type fast?
 Yeah I would say so

Do you have piercings?
 Yep - 6 - 2 in each ear, 1 cartilage and 1 navel 

Want any more?
 Always wanted to get an eyebrow piercing but who knows if I'll ever do it at this point

Can you spell well?
 Yep

Do you miss anyone from your past?
 Yeah, I guess so

What are you craving right now?
 Sweets - I *hate* that I can't eat Christmas cookies this year =(

Ever been to a bonfire party ?
 Yeah

Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
 I guess


Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
 Yeah, but they made me cry first.

Would you live with someone without marrying them?
 Prior to marrying them yes, but only if I was sure things were headed in that direction

What should you be doing ?
 Nothing really

What’s irritating you right now?
 Trying to figure out what Jay is doing in there - he's making some strange movements that feel really weird! lol...

Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
 Yeah

Does somebody love you?
 Yep

What is your favorite color ?
 Black and blues

Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
 Yeah - used to change for soccer games in the car all the time, lol...

Do you have trust issues?
 A little, but with good reason!

Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
 I guess so - moreso with mom than dad, but that's cuz dad was always traveling when I was growing up

Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
 Who knows - don't know, don't really care. And if he does I hope he realizes what his lazy ass lost as I've done so much better and more with my life since we broke up - I'm in a lot better place.

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
 Hubby - it happens quite often lately - THANK YOU NOT, HORMONES!!

Do you give out second chances too easily?
 Yeah, probably

Is it easier to forgive or forget?
 Forgive - forgetting is hard and can take years to lock away the memory and even then, it can still resurface.

Is this year the best year of your life?
 I wouldn't say THE BEST EVAR, but it's been a good year for the most part and better than previous years!

What was your child hood nickname?
 Rachie

Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
 Yes

What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
 Turn the lights off, set my alarm, all that jazz

What is bothering you?
 Stupid gestational diabetes

Have you ever been out of your province?
 What is this, Canada? I've been out of my state, yes...

Do you play the Wii?
 Not as much as I would like

Are you listening to music right now?
 The Target "Electronic Santa" commercial is on TV right now =D

Do you like Chinese food?
 Yes, although I haven't had it much while preggo as it doesn't always agree with me and Jay

Do you know your fathers b- day?
 November 16th.

Are you afraid of the dark?
 When I'm all alone, yes - I keep some type of a glow or nightlight on.

Is cheating ever okay?
 Uh, NO!

Are you mean?
 I can be a bitch if you piss me off enough...

Can you keep white shoes clean?
 lol... can anyone? Is that even possible?

Do you like the outside?
 When it's nice and warm out

Are you currently bored?
 Yes

Do you wanna get married?
 Kinda already did that...

Are you hungry?
 Yes... I'm often hungry these days.

What makes you happy?
 Getting out of the apartment and being around people.

Would you change your name?
 Meh, iono...

Ever been to Alaska?
 Nope

What’ s your zodiac sign?
 Virgo

Do you like Subway?
 Yep! It's yummy and healthy!

Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
 Nope

Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
 I already married him and am currently carrying his spawn sooooooooo... not sure what more there is to do with him, lol... =D

Do you talk like your friends?
 I don't know, do I?

Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
 Yeah I've done that in public before

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
 Yep

Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
 Hubby, who's napping in the other room before he kills himself at work again this week

Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
 Yeah, I hate the smell unless it's cloves (those smell and taste yummy!)... his black and milds smell too strongly and I hate it when he smokes one after a stressful night at work and then climbs in bed all smelling like them - drives me nuts! He's been better though since I'm preggo and I have that whole heightened sense of smell right now. My ex smoked too - it was nasty.

Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
 Hubby I guess

Favorite lyrics right now?
 I like the song "Diamond Eyes" by Shinedown right now

Can you count to one million?
 Yeah sure

Do you like lightning?
 I like watching it from inside =)

Have you ever cut someone else’s hair?
 No

Rain or sunshine?
 Sunshine

Last stupid thing you said to anyone?
 Probably hubby - I say a lot of dumb things lately thanks to "Preggo Brain."

Biggest turn off?
 Oh geez, iono off the top of my head

Fave movie?
 Too many to choose just 1

Would you date someone who smokes?
 I would prefer not to

Would you date someone who was addicted to drugs?
 No

What’s your biggest turn on, physically?
 Physique, eyes, hair and smile

If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be?
oooh, um... it's a toss up between Johnny Depp, Jason Statham and Alexander Skarsgard =D

Do you hold grudges?
 I try not to, but it's hard

Do you regret dating anyone?
 No

Some random girl comes up to you and says “who the hell are you”? What do you say?
 I say "Huh? What do you mean?"

Are you spoiled?
 Iono

Name three things you would not tolerate in a relationship?
 Lying, cheating, sneakiness

Who/what made you cry?
 A stoplight made me almost cry the other day, lol... again - THANK YOU NOT, HORMONES! lol...

Are you a forgiving person?
 Yeah

How long does it take you to get ready to go out ?
 Depends where I'm going and if I need to eat first - anywhere from 15min to an hour and a half.

What color is the shirt you have on now ?
 Purple

Do you straighten your hair every day?
No - I straightened my hair for 7 years straight and then got lazy in college, realizing I could get 15-30 min of extra sleep if I didn't and so I haven't straightened it in years =)

Do you worry about things?
 Sometimes

Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
 I do nowadays

Have you set your hair on fire?
 No

Do you wear sweat pants?
 Yep, usually when I'm at home and not going out anywhere

Have you ever ran into a door because you didn’t see it?
 LOL yeah...

Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
 Um... I wanna say hubby's birthday when we went to the steakhouse

What did you want to be when you were growing up?
 A kindergarten teacher or a singer like Amy Grant! lol...

Have you ever liked someone who treated you like crap?
 Yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thoughts?