12.02.2010

Our Christmas List

Thought I would share our Christmas List for this year.

For me, there's really only 2 things I *really* would like to get:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51H93TgTDmL._AA300_.jpg1. A pair of Sketcher's Shape-Up shoes
I was trying to watch my weight and lose some before I got preggers and I really think having a pair of shoes like this will help me get back into shape after Jay comes, as I plan on going for walks and pushing him in the stroller regularly this spring and summer once the snow clears up. I think these would be really beneficial for me to have. I really like this mostly black with white pair that's on Amazon (which has them discounted as normally these shoes cost like $100 in stores). I own a pair of Sketcher's sneakers but I've had them for nearly 10 years and they're pretty worn out so it's about time I get new ones anyway.

2. Shark Vac then Steam mop
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/313o1QliNsL._AA260_.jpg
I saw an infomercial for this not too long ago and thought "wow!" It's a vacuum and a steamer that works on hard surfaces. I personally HATE cleaning the bathroom and kitchen floors around here as I got scuff marks in the kitchen I can't get up and I use the Swiffer WetJet mop but it doesn't seem to work as good as it once did - I feel like all it does is just push the dirt around as I still have to bend over with a paper towel and pick up the dirt. The infomercial sells it for like $250 but they throw in an iron as well - places like Target and Walmart sell it for $150. I could see getting use out of this, especially with a baby around as I'll need to keep the floor clean more often once he starts crawling around. The commercial makes it look so much easier to clean the floors and my mom has a similar model that she loves and she can verify that it is a lot less work when it comes to getting the floors clean!

Other gifts I wouldn't mind getting are the Jillian Michael's "30 Day Shred" DVD as I hear the workouts are only 20-30 minutes long and I could easily squeeze that in once a day while Jay is napping; Several Disney DVDs - Toy Story 1, 2 and 3, Beauty and the Beast, and the Fantasia/Fantasia 2000 70th Anniversary 2pack. I also wouldn't mind getting the book "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" as I plan on getting this one eventually and Walmart has it for like $5.

The main thing hubby wants is a new flat screen monitor for our desktop, as the 2 we had both died and we're using my old school boxy Dell monitor. Because it's kind of expensive though he's requesting Best Buy giftcards so that he can put those towards getting the one he wants. He also wants a 7" folio-type case for his Samsung Galaxy Android tablet as well as a pair of "Agloves" which I guess are gloves that work with touch screen items so you don't have to remove your gloves to answer your touchscreen phone. He also always is happy to accept Border's giftcards too.

On our "combined" list (items that people can get for both of us), we have several DVDs - Inception, Iron Man 2, Get Him to the Greek, the Star Wars Original Trilogy (we got the prequel trilogy for Christmas last year), and the Back to the Future 25th Anniversary trilogy set. We also requested Mario Party 8 for the Wii as well as Donkey Kong Country Returns for the Wii and the World of Warcraft 2011 Trivia desk calendar.

What's on your Christmas list this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thoughts?