12.20.2010

31 Week Survey

I've seen this weekly pregnancy meme done on several other pregnancy blogs lately and thought I'd take part too as a fun way to track my weekly progress in these last few weeks =)

How far along?: 31 weeks, 1 day
How big is baby?: Fundal height measured 31cm today, they said last week he weighed 3lbs, 14oz
Weight gain?: I actually lost weight thanks to gestational diabetes diet - down to 188!
Stretch marks?: Got some on my lower belly as well as by my love-handles and the side of my boobs. Started using Palmer's lotion for stretch marks though so we'll see how that works!
Maternity clothes?: I only wear maternity pants at this point (cept for my PJ bottoms at home), and I mostly wear maternity tops when I'm out
Sleep?: Ugh... I wake up to pee halfway through the night and some nights I have trouble staying comfortable
Best moment this week?: Hm... not sure - I've been pretty tired this past week.
Food cravings?: Things with carbs - this diet is a bit restrictive in that aspect and I can only have smaller portions of what I normally would eat =/
Gender?: Jay's all boy - there's no doubt about it!
Movement?: Plenty! Some days more than others but he's still a little wiggle bug in there!
Belly button?: It's pretty much flat at this point
What I miss?: Eating how I was =/
Labor signs?: Had a few Braxton Hicks this past week, but nothing major
What I'm looking forward to?: Christmas this weekend!!
Milestone?:  Finally had some Braxton Hicks - was starting to wonder when they were going to show up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thoughts?