12.27.2010

32 Week Survey

How far along?: 32 weeks, 1 day
How big is baby?: His fundal height measured 32cm on Thursday, the What to Expect app says he's the size of a head of lettuce O.o
Weight gain?: 189-190 at weigh-in today - I blame Christmas
Stretch marks?: They look gross but rubbing lotion on them most nights
Maternity clothes?: Yep - same as last week
Sleep?: I wake up having to pee in the middle of the night most nights and then wake up at a "normal" time in the morning to go and tend to just stay up after.
Best moment this week?: Christmas!!!
Food cravings?: Nothing in particular
Gender?: Still a boy as far as we can tell
Movement?: He's an active little bugger and quite fussy too - he doesn't like it when I'm in positions that "cramp his space" and he lets me know it!
Belly button?: Flat =(
What I miss?: Being able to shave certain areas =/
Labor signs?: Nothing major, just the occasional Braxton Hicks which always seems to happen in Walmart!
What I'm looking forward to?: Hubby being around more this week
Milestone?:  Looks like we'll make it til at least January!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thoughts?