4.13.2012

Sprite Stitch Roundup!

It's been a few months since I last posted about some neat things I saw on the Sprite Stitch blog and since my GReader is overflowing with all the neat stuff they've posted lately, I thought it was time for another round-up post!

First up, this Atari Joystick Lamp:
 

Top 5 Video Game Cakes!
I LOVE the Mario one and the Portal one is pretty cool too!

Top 5 Video Game Shoes!
I *really* like the Super Mario Bros heels from the boss worlds!

I want this car decal:
 

I might just have to make this felt Jedi Star Wars book for Jay.

These Pokemon coffee cup drawings are just too cute:
 

This is cute too:
 image 

I also want this old school Gameboy mug:
Epic cup 
 
This lamp is actually a pretty cool way to recycle old action figures:
 

 Lego Mortal Kombat! Poor Johnny Cage though!


Top 5 Video Game Stained Glass Projects
These are all really cool but I especially like the Tetris one!

Noah's Ark Pokemon - this is just funny!
 

This Pac-Man doormat is pretty cool!
 

A super detailed mini Playstation console with game:

An NES Advantage clock:


An NES Guitar:


Fallout Themed Monopoly:
 

I want this Mario Pipe Stool!


This purse made out of a DDR pad is actually pretty neat too!
  

This Space Invaders Argyle Sweater is pretty cool too!


These light switches are really cool, I might even try making them!
 

I LOVE this Triforce lamp too:


These Sonic shoes are pretty cool:

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thoughts?