4.02.2012

What I Bought at Work This Week 04.01.12

Time for another edition of What I Bought at Work This Week!

From left to right...

The hoodie was on a clearance rounder, marked an additional 30% off the sale price (which was already like $19.99), plus my discount. Right now the only hoodie he has that fits correctly is his blue Thomas one and I wanted another one that would go with other things as well, being blue, the Thomas one doesn't go with *everything*.

The matchable shorts... our stock of baby baby matchables went flying out the store our 1st week open after the remodel. I had picked up one in navy and one in red to match a few lightweight onesies I bought him for summer, however after him wearing them for the 1st time during the week where it was nearly 80 degrees every day, I LOVED them! I went back to get more on my next shift and we only had 1-3 left in each color, none in sizes I needed. Same with the tops. It was ridiculous. But we finally got some more in this week so I snagged up ones in black and grey. They were $6 each plus my discount.

And the pull-on cargo pants. I LOVED this this past fall and winter. I bought him a pair for fall and went back and bought him the next 2 sizes to last through the winter and into the normal spring weather (which we haven't gotten yet). He even wore the knees out in his 1st pair as he wore them so much during his crawling days. They're great though and go with most of his tops. So I grabbed them in 24months and 3T for next fall and winter when one of my Team Leaders brought them out of the stock room to mark them down to clearance pricing ($9.99 plus 40% off). With my discount they each came out to be about $4 each! Talk about a steal!

So this week I spent about $28 on 5 items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thoughts?