5.23.2012

There's no shame...

...in admitting that I crush on older men.

And by men, I mean celebrity-ish men (no need to worry, hubby!).

But it's true - I can't think of any actor, athlete or musician that I find attractive that is my age or younger. They're are older... by like 10 years if not closer to 20 years.

Let's have a look, shall we?

  • Johnny Depp - 48
  • John Cusack - 45
  • Jason Statham - 44
  • Nicholas Lea (aka Krycek from the X-Files)- 49
  • Alexander Skarsgard - 35
  • Brad Pitt - 48 
  • Gavin Rossdale - 46
  • Wayne Static (of Static-X) - 46
  • David Draiman (of Disturbed) - 39
  • Spider One (of Powerman 5000)- 43
  • Lenny Kravitz - 47
  • David Beckham -37
  • Bret Michaels - 49

And the latest "victim" of my attraction: Anthony Field (yeah, you know, the blue Wiggle from The Wiggles) - 49

And I know I'm not the only mama out there who thinks so if you saw a certain Twitter convo last week ;-)

I'm sure if I sat and thought about it, I could name even more attractive celebrity men over the hill!

Do you also have this "problem" - being attracted to "over the hill" celebs?

2 comments:

  1. I totally get it. I love Rob Lowe, Robert Downey Jr, John Slattery, Andy Garcia, Pierce Brosnan... Men just get better looking with age. Not fair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah they do!

      I think part of it too is that we grew up with some of them so they were only like late 20s/early 30s and it's been 15-20 years and yeah... we still crush on em cuz we always have!

      Delete

What's your thoughts?