2.01.2010

"A Jury Duty notice??"

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HwM7OLUh57I/SP6Gh1vz_bI/AAAAAAAAAIk/d_NqpxgTUb8/s320/pauly_shore.jpgJust the other day I got a notice for Jury Duty and ironically, the Pauly Shore movie "Jury Duty" is on CMT tonight.

As I sit here, watching this ridiculous movie, I have to wonder...

...why was Pauly Shore so popular in the late 80s and early 90s?

I was only a kid back then, being born in 1984, so I can understand why kids would find his humor amusing, however most of his movies were rated PG-13 and R so there weren't very many kids going to see them.

I'll admit, I do occasionally watch his movies nowadays out of boredom, however he isn't a great actor, let alone a good one, and I just can't see any form of sex-appeal or why girls would be throwing themselves at him - he's not very attractive! He looks and acts like an adult Screech from Saved by the Bell, only with a surfer accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thoughts?