12.07.2011

The Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge: Day 8

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge

Day 8
Christmas Wish List

Honestly, there's not a whole lot I want or need this year.

The main thing I would like to get for Christmas (which I recall hubby saying he'd get me) is this:

 http://myfrugaladventures.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/harry-potter-complete-collection.jpg 
The 8-film Harry Potter boxset.

I haven't bought a single Harry Potter movie, despite temptation (especially after they were re-released not too long ago with some neat packaging!), because I knew after the last one they would release the entire series in a box set. Sure, it might not be THE set with all the extras and such that'll be released later next year, but honestly, if I ever watch the special features at all I probably wouldn't watch them more than once and really I just want to own the movies in a set like this.

I think we might be buying a Blu-ray DVD player with WiFi-capablities for our family room too since we currently don't have a DVD player in there and it would be nice to have since we spend a lot of time in there with Jay being too little to play around in the basement yet. Sam's has a few we're interested in.

Other things I wouldn't mind getting include:

Mary Kay Limited Edition Nail Lacquer in Plush Plum
Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel LipLicous Lipgloss
Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Triple Moisture Hand Cream
Rockbuds by Chicbuds
The Pack-It in orange polka dots or black plaid
The book "Heaven is for Real"
Portal 2 earrings from J!NX


On our joint list, hubby and I put:
Super Mario All-Stars for Wii
Donkey Kong Country Returns for Wii
Thor on Blu-Ray
Cowboys and Aliens DVD
Fast Five on DVD
Boondock Saints DVD
The Family Guy Star Wars Trilogy on DVD
And then there's Jay.

In his stocking we put...
A candy cane tube with mini Reese's Cups
A Colgate beginners toothbrush set
Aquafresh beginners toothpaste with the Nerdle Gurdle guys on the box
Elmo Let's Get Clean bath book
Happy Hippo, Angry Duck board book
Elmo board book from the $1 section at Target (not pictured)
A 2 pack of his favorite binkies
And a 2 pack of Sesame Street figures Super Grover and Murray
Then for presents...
The Leapfrog My 1st Leaptop laptop
Playskool Step Start Walk n Ride push walker
The official Chica plush from Sprout's The Sunny Side Up Show
Talking Yoda  plush
A plush talking Super Why
Super Why DVD
A plush Winnie the Pooh
Winnie the Pooh DVD
The Best of Elmo vol 1 & 2 on DVD
The 2011 Children's Place Holiday Monkey (boy)
Some wooden puzzles
I'm sure he'll have more fun with the wrapping paper though! LOL...

4 comments:

  1. Nice picks!

    I still need to watch Thor....and Harry Potter...one day I will have a marathon on a big TV and lots of snacks but probably not for a few years....or until I find an HP buddy to enjoy it with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thor was pretty good if you like superhero movies! I wouldn't say it was great, but it was fun and entertaining =)

    Awww Harry Potter is soooo good! The books are obviously better (as is usually the case) but the movies were pretty good too! Hopefully you find someone to enjoy them with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talking Yoda plush! That's so great. Dispense great wisdom, does he?

    I'm totally digging those Portal earrings. Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha yep! He says like 8 different phrases I think

    And I was searching online for gifts for hubby and saw those earrings and was like "ooooh how neat!"

    ReplyDelete

What's your thoughts?