9.20.2011

Fun with Our Phones Monday #4

 
I didn't take too many photos this past week as I have in previous weeks, I guess partly because I've just been really busy this past week with work and other stuff going on.

My anniversary gift to hubby!
Last Tuesday (September 13) was our 3rd wedding anniversary and my present to hubby was arranging and framing our Cowboys highlights from our trip to Dallas last fall! He seemed to love it and we're planning on hanging somewhere in our office.


Jay had his urology check-up at the children's hospital in Madison last Thursday. Since his appointment was done around noon I decided to take us to the infamous Ella's Deli and Ice Cream Parlor for a treat as they have A LOT of stuff for kids to look at while you dine. Here, Jay was a bit taken by the colorful kids menu.

And here's him staring at something across the way from our table.
And here's a view from our table of some of the stuff in the restaurant. It's a really neat place and we used to go there every so often when I was a kid and I LOVED it! They also have a working, old, carousal outside that you can ride at during times during the year. If you're ever in Madison, WI I definitely recommend checking out Ella's Deli, if not for lunch or dinner at least for a world famous sundae! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thoughts?