8.05.2011

Blog on Fire!

My Blogger/Twitter friend Eleni from RPG Called Life recently gave me a blog award!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-f7Gj-DsiMw8/TjCQAQ22HPI/AAAAAAAACVU/SMdPK_ui-yw/s1600/OnfireAward.jpg

I know, I've sort of neglected this blog a bit since Jay was born, but ya gotta admit, I'm slowly easing back into it, posting more lately than I have in months!

Anyways, for this award I am to list 7 random facts about myself - let's see what I can come up with off the top of my head!
  1. Since hubby doesn't get home from his 3rd shift job til about 330am I tend to stay up late waiting for him, and since I'm not a fan of silence I usually watch whatever movie TBS is playing at 2am. And I've seen some pretty terribad ones, but I'm just too lazy to flip the channel and find something else to watch, lol...
  2. I love that Little Man is such a snuggle buddy, usually preferring to take his afternoon naps *on* me and will snuggle with me for a good hour or 2 in the mornings before we get out of bed to eat - I'm going to miss that when he gets bigger and doesn't want to snuggle =(
  3. I have quite the Wizard of Oz collection, as I've posted about in the past. From dolls to board games, figurines and various collectibles... I was obsessed with this movie when I was like 4 and well, I'm a sucker for nostalgia.
  4. I'm currently hooked on candles. It started the last few months of my pregnancy when we still lived in our 1 bedroom apartment and I had the nesting urge but no space to do so, so I burned lots of candles to make it "homey". And I haven't stopped. Now that we have a house I have plenty of space to put them and their decorative holders... yeah... doesn't help that one of my best friends is a Partylite consultant while another friend is a manager at Yankee Candle, which is just across the walkway from work! lol...
  5. I tend to get obsessed with things from time to time - it's a bad habit, but I can't help it, I've always had a bit of an obsessive personality. When I find something I like, I go overboard with it: Wizard of Oz as pre-schooler, Little Mermaid when I was 5 or 6, The Babysitter's Club, X-Files from 5th-7th grade, anything with blue flames on it from 8th-10th grades, Linkin Park from 10th-my 2nd year or so in college, World of Warcraft... not sure what I'm obsessed with at the moment - I haven't quite had a strong obsession in awhile (at least I don't think so).
  6. I still get photos developed and put them in albums. I like sharing them online and having albums on Facebook, but I also like to have hard copy to show with people when they visit us. I usually wait til I have a huge batch though and then get them printed up, as Walgreens gives you a 4 cent discount if you have at least 100 in your order plus any other promotion they're running.
  7. We finally got Tiger spayed - she was peeing/marking places all over the new house as well as our brand new living room furniture. We weren't too happy. We think it was her hormones making her lash out at all the recent changes she had gone through (Jay being born and taking up most of the attention and then moving 2 months later). She's been much better since!
And there we go! 7 random facts, off the top of my head.

Thanks Eleni!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!

    I was obsessed with Little Mermaid when I was 5 or so, too! Watched the movie every day, if given the chance, haha.

    I wish I had hard copies of some of my photos. I know you can order books to be made of photos you upload online, and I feel like that might work for me. But it would take a lot of time, so that's why I haven't done it yet.

    ReplyDelete

What's your thoughts?