3.03.2012

Nikki Darlin': Check her out!

For this month, Nikki Darlin' was offering free sponsor spots for her blog and since the more I read about Nikki, the more we seem to have common interests and I love her blog posts, not to mention she's pretty awesome herself, so of course I volunteered to sponsor her this month!

I'll let Nikki tell you a little about herself:

http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad234/nikkiumms/IMG_20120107_212549-1-1.jpg
Hi I'm Nikki I blog over at Southern Mama with a Bad Mouth.
I'm a 22 year old, part time working, mommy and wife. 
My husband and I have been married for 2 and a half year now. I met him when he was in the army and we got married married when he came home for R&R on September 1st 2009. 
We have a beautiful 2 year old daughter named Skylee. She's a mess on two little feet. 
We live in Georgia and we all all things country. If it comes in pink camo I'll buy it. 
I started blogging about 2 year ago and fell in love. 
I love all the new people I have met and am so proud to call them my friends. 
I blog about my life. 
I love to share pictures of my daughter and our puppy Sookie. 
I also love to vlog. my youtube channel is YouTube.com/xonikkidarlin.
I'm slowly becoming famous for my "duck face" pictures. 
I post way too many of them. 
I have a link up every Monday to share my duck face picture and I love to see everyone else too. 
You can also follow me on Twitter @xoNikkiDarlin

http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad234/nikkiumms/IMG_20120107_212549-1-1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thoughts?