7.06.2012

The Nails Files #5

The Nail Files 

I had to link-up this week to show off my awesome 4th of July flag nails I did earlier this week!

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/602476_10100723395915889_1685908081_n.jpg

I used the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri color "Wined Up" for the red, Spoiled (by Wet N Wild) "First Class Only" for the blue part and then I used this white polish with a thin brush that I picked up at this random polish/jewelry/accessories shop out at the mall called De Colores for the stripes and stars detailing. 

Obviously my left hand looks better than my right (since I'm right handed), but I think it turned out neat overall and fun!

Did you paint your nails all fun for the 4th of July?

5 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm lame and didn't do anything with my nails for the 4th. Next year for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails are adorable!

    Found you through Whispering Sweet Nothings(:

    Mind checking out my lifestyle blog True Blue Abbi?
    Please publicly follow if you like it!

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so pretty! Love how they came out!

    Visiting from Nail Files!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! your nails look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

What's your thoughts?