5.24.2011

Ten on Tuesday: Misc 1

Once again, I'm posting another meme that Angie posted on her blog. Seems that's all I get to post on here most of the time! Doh! I'll be posting my progress on my 101 in 1001 list once May is over though!

1. Have you ever used Craigslist?
Several times - once I posted a missing ad for our area when Tiger took her 2 day walkabout outside and we couldn't find her. I got several responses of people who had suggestions and a few well wishes, but no one had seen her. Another time I posted trying to get some interest in my Mary Kay business. Most recently I purchased a retired Partylite Aroma Melts holder I really wanted as it matched our upstairs bathroom decor perfectly (ocean and dolphins) - by searching through Google I found a seller on Craigslist who was liquidating her Partylite business inventory and selling it off at cost so I got a great deal on it too!

2. Can you sew? 
No, I'm horrible at it - I can't even a sew a button on that stays on for more than a few days! Fortunately my mom's a seamstress though so I just go to her for all my sewing needs.

3. Do you pour syrup on your pancakes or dip your pancakes in the syrup?
I drown my pancakes in syrup. My ex's mom once made pancakes for us one day when I was out there for a few days just so she could witness the insane amount of syrup I apparently use. Even my ex thought it was crazy... fortunately, hubby drowns his pancakes just as much as I do and this habit of mine seems perfectly normal to him! LOL

4. Rain storms: Love them or hate them? 
I like them so long as it doesn't go on for days on end (like this past April!) and I'm able to watch from somewhere safe (ie: indoors) and not stuck out in them.

5. Do you like swimming? 
Swimming is just "meh" to me - I don't mind it, but it's not my favorite either and I don't really go out of my way to do it. I plan on taking Jay a few times this summer though with my friend and her 2 young kids - got his spf 50 waterproof sunscreen and some Little Swimmers he can wear since he's on the small side for the reusable swimpants.

6. What kind of drink do you order at Sonic? 
Cherry Limeade! Their diet ones have almost no carbs in them too which, while it obviously tasted diet, I was able to treat myself to them while pregnant and on my diabetes diet =)

7. Are you funny? 
I can be at times.

8. At what age will your kids get cell phones?
This is to be debated as my husband is alllllll into the cell phone stuff (hence him working for a Verizon retailer). He's positive our son will have one in grade school at some point as that'll be the norm by then (both my cousin and my sister in law got theirs when they were 11, going on 12), although I really don't think he needs one until maybe Jr. High if he's involved in after-school activities. I was 16 when I got one and that was just so if my car broke down or I was running late from some activity I was doing I could call my parents.

9. What’s your favorite vegetable?
Broccoli! I <3 Broccoli

10. Were you a Girl Scout? 
I didn't make it that far - I was a Brownie for a year or 2 though, which was the level below Girl Scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thoughts?