5.24.2011

So about this book...

I forget how, but not too long ago I started following the blog geek with curves. Amy is a female geek, often writing about comics, Star Wars, fantasy books, and all other geeky things you would expect! I've read and seen some pretty neat stuff on her blog and I highly recommend checking it out!

Anyways, she recently posted about this really interesting fantasy book she acquired - Catherynne M. Valente’s The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making - and it sounds really interesting! It's about this girl named September and her adventures in Fairyland.

She's also giving away a copy of the book! Hubby and I both enjoy reading and now that Jay sleeps through the night and I'm able to have some time alone at night I've been getting back in the habit of reading more frequently, so I'm all for acquiring more books!

Check out her post about the book and giveaway to learn more about both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thoughts?