5.01.2011

The start of the 30 Day Shred

http://30dayweightlossshred.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/01.jpg
Today - May 1st, 2011 - I am planning on working on items #73 and #75 on my 101 in 1001 list - Get back to pre-pregnancy weight of 162/164lbs (not sure which it was) and Try the 30 Day Shred. While I would also like to achieve #74 - Hit 150lbs - I'm not sure if that's entirely feasible in 30 days (despite the DVD saying you can lose up to 20lbs in the 30 days), but we'll see how close I get!

I've set rules for this to keep myself in check:
  • Do it daily
  • Don't eat too much junk food
  • Weigh-in every 5th morning to check progress, which I will be sharing on Twitter (and Facebook for those of you personal friends), so feel free to follow me on there if you aren't already!
I think those are easy enough, don't you?

So tonight it begins - wish me luck! If I can do it and survive I'm pretty sure just about anyone can!

30 Day Shred: Day 1
Starting weight: 169lbs
1st weight goal to reach: Pre-preggo weight of 162lbs - 7lbs to go!

2 comments:

  1. Rooting for you! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shred will kick your ass if you do it religiously. it'll be tough but stick with it, it's amazing how quickly you can develop fitness - especially with jillian yelling at you :P

    ReplyDelete

What's your thoughts?