5.16.2011

Getting to Know You Sunday

It's still Sunday somewhere, right?

1. have you ever gone to see a movie by yourself?
Yes, but only twice that I can recall. First time was The Avengers, you know, the one starring Uma Thurman as Emma Peel and they're trying to pretend it never happened as it was that bad and so they're release a new Avengers movie with Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, etc next summer? Yeah, THAT Avengers movie. I thought it looked good though and I was in Junior High and really wanted to go see it and no one else did so I went by myself while my mom went shopping around the mall as this was back when we still had a movie theater in the mall, lol... the other one I saw myself was rather recent and was Black Swan. Everyone was talking about it and I was curious, hubby had no interest in a ballet flick so, bored and 9 months pregnant I went to a matinee by myself, lol...

2. would you rather go through a tornado or a hurricane?
Considering I've lived in Illinois most of my life and are used to them and the drills by now, tornado.

3. have you made summer vacation plans?
Kinda...? We're going to a wedding out of state just before 4th of July other than that though we don't really have any plans for this summer.

4. what's your favorite accessory?
Oh I don't know... I guess my wedding and engagement rings as they're the only pieces (other than my earrings) that never come off.

5. have you ever been thrown a surprise party?
No.

6. are you friends with your neighbors?
Not yet - haven't really had a good chance to meet them yet as we've only lived here for a month and the weather's been pretty crappy for the most part

7. what's the last movie you saw in the theater?
We saw Thor on Mother's Day with my in-laws

8. what's your favorite food network show?
I don't watch Food Network much but I guess it's that Man vs. Food show... or is that on the Travel Channel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thoughts?