6.15.2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

{one} what color best describes you + why?
Hm... I guess maybe brown? It's a neutral color, down to earth, laidback... like myself.

{two} how have you changed in the past year?
This is an easy one - I became a mommy! Life and your priorities change as soon as you know you're carrying a little one and then they take precedence over thing once they're here in the flesh!

{three} have you ever had any surgeries?
Yeah, I had a LEEP done in December 2008. It went well, I healed just fine, recovery only lasted a few days at home, taking it easy since it was an outpatient procedure.

{four} why did you start your blog?
Well I started back with some old form of Livejournal back in the day, just type, vent, share, that kind of thing... that got carried over to Myspace and eventually I decided to make an actual blog here on Blogspot. I also use it as a way to connect with people who I have things in common with.

{five} what are you looking forward to this summer?
Lots of things! Tonight we just had our family portrait professionally taken for the new church pictorial directory - I remember the first one my family participated in when I was in grade school (and the 2 times since then), looking forward to the day I'd be getting it done with a family of my own! We have a wedding out of state we're attending in a few weeks... looking forward to Jay's 1st 4th of July and then taking him to his 1st time at the fair in August. And I guess my 27th birthday at the end of August too.

{six} do you have any family traditions for the 4th of July?
Cooking out/eating grilled food. After I quit working at the theater I was able to resume seeing the fireworks somewhere every year too! Not sure what the plan is this year though - it's our year to go out to my in-laws, but they have a lot of pets at their house right now (2 of their dogs gave birth to litters of 7 on the same day!) so I'm not sure if we're still going or if we'll just go for the day or if we'll stay in town again this year or what the plan is yet...
 
{seven} what’s something new that you’ve tried in the past few months?
sushi! I tried it once before I got pregnant and thought it was just okay, but then I was introduced to sushi rolls which are awesome! We usually get sushi twice a month! I like the California rolls and the Bagel/New York rolls (pending where you order from, as they're called by different names at different places).

{eight} what is the perfect a/c temperature?
72 is what I like to keep it at

{nine} what was the last movie you saw in the theater?
Fast Five - it was pretty good, liked the whole heist aspect added to the franchise

{ten} what song do you think everyone should hear at least once?
I have no idea, lol...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thoughts?