6.09.2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

{one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
Technically once - I was a Junior Bridesmaid in my aunt's wedding like 14 years ago... but I'm going to be a bridesmaid in my former roomie/college bff's wedding in August 2012! Yay!

{two} what’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?
Check on Jay one last time, climb back in bed, turn off the light on the nightstand curl up in bed with my pillow, snuggled under the blankets

{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
Europe with hubby!

{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?
I guess going for walks, or cooking out with hubby as that's been pretty fun so far this summer too!

{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
I wanted to either be a singer like Amy Grant (I LOVED her when I was like 5) or a kindergarten teacher. Neither happened, but I guess I can be a bit of a teacher to Jay =)

{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
A fireplace, 2 car garage, a formal dining room
 
{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?
Thursday... normally we eat lasagna on Thursdays but I think we're going out tonight...

{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?
Is it early evening or late evening? Early evening I would be hanging out with Jay, maybe napping or watching TV or playing or something while we wait for daddy to get home. If it's later in the evening we'd either be eating our Saturday night Taco Bell or hanging out downstairs in the basement watching a movie or playing a video game.

{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?
No clue - we have yet to receive one! I called last week though and they said it should be arriving in the next week or so since they had to get us on the cycle or whatever... so I guess we'll find out soon!

{ten} what do you do to relax?
Nap, read, watch movies, play video games

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thoughts?