I'd like to say it's hard to believe it's been 5 years already, but in a way it's not...
In 5 years we've...
- gone to Vegas
- gotten a cat
- totaled a car
- survived a major hurdle in our 1st year
- went through marriage counseling
- went to numerous weddings
- traveled to Dallas
- hit a buck
- had a baby and became parents
- bought a house
- lost jobs and gained others
- got a dog
- went through a major family crisis
- began raising a teen
- buried a parent
- and many other "minor" life experiences that are too numerous to recall off the top of my head.
Needless to say, it's been a crazy 5 years! Hopefully the next 5 will be less dramatic =)
And while it's not an anniversary trip to Vegas like we had mentioned long ago (but sadly forgot about until it was too late to start saving for), we're planning on making our trip to see the Cowboys play the Bears in Chicago this December our anniversary gift! =D
Happy Anniversary hon! I love you!